For making 4 sandwiches
bread slices - 8 for making 4 sandwhiches
1 onion medium finely chopped
1 small tomato chopped
1/2 green chilli finely chopped (adjust this as per the hotness of the chilli)
1 garlic clove finely chopped
coriander bunch finely chopped
red chilli powder 1/4 tsp
tumeric powder 1/4 tsp
black pepper powder a pinch
chilli sauce 1/2 tsp (optional)
tomato ketchup as required
oil 2 tbsp
1. In a frying pan add oil , when oil becomes hot add the chopped garlic, chillies and saute for a min.When you get nice aroma of fried garlic add chopped onions and cook till the become soft.
2. Now add chopped tomatoes and cook for 5 mins.Now add red chilli powder and turmeric powder
and mix well.
3. Break all 3 egg in a bowl add salt and pepper to it and pour it on the onion tomato mixture, mix it well and let it cook.
4.Once the egg is done add little tomato sauce around 1 tsp and chilli sauce (optional) and chopped coriander.Mix well and remove from gas.Egg bhurji is ready.Taste for salt and add accordingly if needed.
To make sandwhich-
1. Take 2 slices of bread and spread butter on them.Pour little tomato sauce if you like .Now place the egg bhurji on one slice of the bread and place the other slice on this .Prepare all sandwhiches.Put little butter on the outer side of the bread slice so that it is nicely toasted.
2. Put little butter in the sandwhich maker and place the sandwhich and cook till golden brown.Serve hot when done.
The butter which needs to be put on the bread and sandwhich maker is not more than a pinch.We just need it for little flavor.